Tuesday, November 14, 2006

For those scoring at home

1) In the past few weeks, I've been asked to write for two of my favorite publications and had a short story accepted to a lit journal I admire.

2) One of my editors has tucked his dick so far between his legs, it is now wedged up his own ass.

3) I interviewed singer/songwriter/pianist Annie Stela for Filter this morning and she was as engaging as her songs:

http://www.anniestela.com/

4) Way up his ass.

5) More so than anything, I feel grateful that I get to do what I love.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats, l. that's quite a week you've had. keep it up! funny about the editor... know that one well. ha.

Anonymous said...

What I want to know is whether or not Seattle Sound is paying yet. For anything. I got a mass email the other day looking for a photographer and they were offering 5 bucks per photo that ends up in the mag. I promptly deleted the message.

Litsa Dremousis: said...

Ryan, Seattle Sound has always paid me. Good for you, though, for deleting the msg: free is a mercy fuck; five dollars is prostitution.