Monday, June 16, 2008

No one asked Bill Clinton how to fire up the grill:

Michelle Obama has her law degree from Harvard and Cindy McCain has her master's in special education from USC, but thank god we know their favorite recipes:

http://wonkette.com/400510/cindy-mccain-continues-to-steal-easily-googlable-recipes#more-400510

I have no idea if a McCain intern plagiarized this recipe, too (see above), but that's not the point. That these women are queried on baked goods makes me want to cram a flour sifter up some editor's ass.

2 comments:

Kate said...

I am currently drinking a pink champagne called, "Sex" and catching up on your blog. Perfect match, eh?

ps: re: recipes. Please give me 15 points for not making a overtly tacky "muffin" joke. I'm really classy, you know. No. Really.

Litsa Dremousis said...

You and your muffin jokes are always welcome here, Ms. Kate.

As long as we stay out of the "glazed donut" phylum, I think we're okay.