Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Stuff I don't get:

  • Telling me you ate rabbit the other night
  • The guy with the "Free Tibet" and "Peace is Patriotic" bumper stickers who, while driving like a teeth-grinding meth head, cut me off on Market Street this afternoon
  • Jamie Lee Curtis' musings on Huffington Post
  • Healthy individuals with ample cash and no kids who prattle on that they don't know what they want to do with their lives, expecting sympathy instead of bemused disdain
  • Journey, then or now (seriously, David Chase, what the fuck?)
  • Writers who believe MFAs connote talent
  • My downstairs neighbor who beats off loudly (dude, you're solo: color within the lines)
  • Billy Corgan's sense of self-importance
  • "Vegetarians" who don't understand that "just eating fish" makes them carnivores
  • Anyone who doesn't think Wanda Sykes and Patton Oswalt are totally fucking hilarious
  • Deriving anything but time-warping boredom from wedding and baby showers
  • Giving a shit about Janet Jackson's weight

1 comment:

Eric Spitznagel said...

Reminding an unnecessarily vocal self-abuser to "color within the lines" may be the funniest line I've read all year.

Sometimes you are my hero.

Yeah, that's right. I am rubber and you are glue, blah blah blah.