Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Probably because, thus far, I have neither Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon nor George W. Bush on speed dial:

If you live in Seattle and yearn to be inside even though it's 80 degrees and startlingly beautiful out, come by the Rendezvous tonight at 7 pm for the latest installment of the awesomely awesome A Guide to Visitors storytelling series. It's being filmed for the Seattle Channel and will be televised subsequently and then archived online. So if I curse accidentally, which, as most of you know, I do frequently but on purpose, I will get bleeped and it will be preserved from now until the apocalypse.

Though if Bono can get away with it, why can't I?

More on the Seattle Channel:

http://www.seattlechannel.org/

4 comments:

Eric Spitznagel said...

Here is a shortlist of the words I hope Litsa accidentally says tonight (and yes, by reminding her of them, I'm hoping it'll have a subliminal effect and cause her to say at least one of them without thinking):

Fucknuts, Assmuncher, Twatville, Cockopolis, Gorilla Taint, Mounopano, Professor Van Der Fuck, Shitpickle, Craptastic, Absofuckinlutely, Poopsmith, Twatsicle, Arshlock, Cock Monkey, Shitstamps, Douchecookie, Scrodal Clog, Cumbubbles, Dingleberry Breath, Cockdoggler, Asshat, Twunt (twat+cunt), Ass Spelunker, Fuckwad the Cocknificent, Roufa Elliniko Kavli, Unitard.

Break a leg, Litz!

Litsa Dremousis: said...

I called someone a "cuntard" in traffic a few days ago (my windows were closed, so only God, and now the reading populace, were the wiser) and I took a breath and realized I'd simultaneously reached my apex and depth.

Now I know I was nowhere near either.

As always, Mr. Spitznagel, thank you for the inspiration.

Kate said...

The other day, my friend handed me a flier for a show and then immediately apologized for being, "promosexual".

Please to work this into all future public appearances.

Gratitudinally yours in advance, Kate

Litsa Dremousis: said...

That is awesome eight different ways! I shall quote you and your friend far and wide.